Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 810-877-4878
To obtain a position that will provide an opportunity to utilize my 15+ years of experience, and my
expertise in an office environment. This position should offer opportunities for both personal and
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Strong team work and multi-tasking skills. More than 15 years’ successful experience in customer service,
accounting, and administrative support. Noted for my problem-solving and trouble-shooting, with a superb
ability to learn new things quickly. Customer service professional for internal and external clients.
RELEVANT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, reconciliation
• Process payroll and payroll tax reports and filings, and maintain/update accurate inventories.
• Set up and maintained the use of QuickBooks in several offices over the years.
• Meticulous and thorough in Accounting. Successfully able to complete projects within time
and budget constraints, with recognized strengths in account maintenance.
• Profecient in the use of QuickBooks/Quicken, and all Microsoft Office suite. Have used
since the beginning of the Word. I am most experienced in the use of Excel and Word.
However, I am pretty savvy at Access as well.
• Help to Set up SAP for the Purchasing Department, Delphi Auto
• Type 65 wpm
• Experienced at developing and implementing plans, conduct audits and variance analyses.
• Dependable and professional in providing effective and comprehensive support to senior
staff and executives. Adaptable to changing situation.
• Excellent skills at planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid
Payroll Clerk/Nursing Ed office Manager –Hurley Medical Center, Flint, MI 08/2014-08/2015
Accounting Assistant – State of Michigan, Essexville, MI 11/2006-12/2008
Personal Trainer – Self Employed, Flint, MI 07/2005-03/2008
Child Accounting Clerk – Flint Community Schools, Flint, MI 03/2006-11/2006
Mayor’s Office Administrative Assistant – City of Flint, Flint, MI 06/2003-05/2005
Purchasing/Secretary – Century Temporary Service, Grand Blanc, MI 05/2001-06/2002
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Accounting, Baker College, Flint, MI, 1-1/2 years
HONORS, AWARDS, PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
• AmeriCorps National Service (domestic job corps) – First service member hired in the
state of Michigan in 1994. Completed 1700 hours (1yr) of service.
• Developed accounting methods for a large interior design company in 2000, whose
bookkeeping was still done by hand. Scheduled for QuickBooks Certification (2017