· Around 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst/Data Analyst with strong knowledge of SDLC Methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL and SAS.
· Liaise between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
· Experience in the documentation of system and business requirements and specifications, design, and development of use and test-case scenarios, developing test plans, training, and implementing new processes and technology.
· Solid understanding of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (such as requirement, analysis, design, data modeling, business process modeling, implementation and deployment.
·Proficiency in writing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Test Case Document (TCD).
· Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders, clients and business users.
· Expertise in Business Requirement gathering, Business Process flows, Querying SQL databases.
· Expertise in creating Use Case diagrams, and Data Flow Diagrams (DFD).
·Experienced in performing Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
·Advanced skills on data scrubbing, data cleaning and manipulation using PROC procedures in SAS and extensive programming experience in SAS with using various macros, functions and formats.
·Proficient in using advanced Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, used VLOOKUP, and other Excel functions.
·Familiar with MS Visio, JIRA and Wireframing tools like Balsamiq.
·Experienced in conducting Joint Application Development JAD sessions, workshops etc.
· Experienced in coordinating with internal and external business clients to improve the efficiency of the designated project.
· Managed complex business initiatives to balance requirements for functionality, efficiency and quality.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Strengths include quick learner, problem-solving capability, and ability to work as team player and lead the teams.
·Consistently demonstrated ability to achieve tight deadlines.