5126 Lydia Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64110
University of Missouri-Kansas City Dec 2015(expected)
Master of Science in Computer Science GPA: 3.50/4.00
Relevant Courses: Principles of BigData, Cryptology,Parallel Algorithms,Design and Analysis of Algorithms,Knowledge Discovery & Management,Advanced Software Engineering,Formal Software Specifications,Software Requirements:Architecture and Design.
Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering (KLCE) – AP, India May 2011
Bachelor of Information Science and Technology GPA: 7.90 /10.0
Relevant Courses: Computer programming, Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Software Engineering, Computer Network, Database Management Systems, Discrete Mathematics.
Areas of Interest: Java and J2EE Technologies, Oracle,MySql
Programming Languages: Java,C,C++
Java Technolgies: Core Java,JDBC,Servlets,JSP
Operating Systems: Windows 8,Windows 7,Windows XP,Macintosh
Databases: Oracle 10G,MySql 3.23
Developer Tools: Eclipse,Net Beans,PL SQL Developer,MYSQL Control Center,IBM BigInsights
Testing Tools: Quality Center,Smart Test Manager,Quick Test Professional,HP Application Lifecycle Mangement
Big Data Tools: Hive,Pig,Jaql
Web Server/Application Server: Tomcat 7.0
Middle Ware: IBM Websphere MQ
Configuration tools: VSS(Visual Source Safe)
Technical Certifications: IBM RAD,IBM DB2
Sprint – Kansas City,Missouri Aug 2015 – Oct 2015
Ø Execution of the test cases assigned, Finding deviations with at most efficiency.
Ø Logging defects in the HP Application Lifecycle Management and track the same.
Ø Done regression testing and device testing for Sprint Prepaid.
Ø Learnt about Sprint internal applications.
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) – Hyderabad, India Nov 2011 – Aug 2014
Ø Developer and Quality Assurance Tester at Tata Consultancy Services, with active project roles for the past 2 years and 8 months
Ø Designed and developed Java Stand Alone and Web based applications ensuring the highest quality process and Gained adept technical expertise in Java and related technologies.
Ø Exhibited successful client management and client relationship building skills
Ø Demonstrated strong team leading and team management skills
Ø Proven ability to take initiatives and bring in new perspectives
SBI SIM/SIG(STATE BANK OF INDIA-FOREIGN EXCHANGE) Jan 2013 – Jul 2014
Java Application Developer & Backup Team Leader
· Developed message structures and message validations as per the new SWIFT standards. Involved in applying upgrades as and when they were made available by SWIFT.
· Developed Rejection of Messages and Templates at SIM to support effective use of sequence numbers
· Shown good problem solving, analytical skills at the time of resolving typical issues faced by customer.
· Visited client location at Kolkata, for UAT
AXA-BELGUIM(AXA) Nov 2011 – Dec 2012
Automation and Manual Tester & Database Developer
· Written Positive and Negative Scenarios for Validation of Insurance policies based on Business Documents provided by the client.
· Developed Stored Procedures for Policy Validation Scenarios and Executed those procedures weekly on the data.
Written and Executed test plan for different scenarios like creation,modification and deletion of policies.
Identity and Access Management
• Created a mobile and webapplication for identity and access management using Ionic Framwork,AngularJS,Java using MondoDB. We have used QR code generator for login validation and implemented User Management & Repository Management modules as part of Identity Management and Domain Management & Admin Management modules as part of Access Management.
Analysis of Twitter Data
• Retrieved more than 1 million tweets from Twitter using Twitter api(Java) and loaded them into HDFS,Written Analytical queries for EBOLA in HIVE for the analysis of Twitter data and Developed Java Web Application for displaying output of analytical queries.
Stock Recommendation System
• Retrieved stocks details using YahooFinance api and developed a interactive java web application using IBM Watson tradeoff analytics service for recommending stocks based on different scenarios.
Intrusion Detection in Homogeneous and Heterogenous Wireless Sensor Networks
• Developed and implemented a Java Application to simulate Intrusion Detection in Networks and Created Test Scenarios to find,isolate and rectify Issues.
HONORS AND REWARDS
Received merit certificates for various paper presentations in national level technical symposiums conducted at various colleges
· Awarded First prize for Defect Prevention and Code Quality in Qualite Utsav Event at
Tata Consultancy Services
· Worked as a Class Representative for Information Technology Department
· Acted as Coordinator, SAMYAK-09 National Level Technical fiesta organized by KL University
university of missouri kansas city
- aug-2014/dec-2015 software engineering
koneru lakshmaiah college of engineering
- sep-2007/apr-2011 information science and technology
- aug-2015/oct-2015 testing intern
tata consultancy services
- nov-2011/jul-2014 system engineer