Wichita, KS 67203 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 316-992-7494 • LinkedIn
Administrative Assistant Profile
Skillful and dynamic administrative professional with demonstrated success delivering
effective support across all office functions.
— Key Qualifications —
· Proven track record of accurately completing billing, account management, scheduling, and report creation within time and budget constraints.
· Adept at devising administrative processes and procedures to streamline operations and increase efficiency; extensive experience as office manager leading administrative functions.
· Compelling interpersonal abilities with strong background in customer service, able to forge partnerships and resolve conflicts between parties.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel), G-Suite, Google Apps, and LMS systems.
ExecuTrain – Wichita, KS
Office Manager / Training Coordinator, 2014 to 2019
Coordinate all operations for virtual and in-person training environments, including scheduling for remote students and virtual instructors, managing course listings and registrations, and billing. Generate regular and special reports for business operations.
· Reduced late deliveries of course material by 60% through implementation of readiness reports to better track progress and preparation.
· Streamlined accounts receivable to achieve 30% reduction on outstanding accounts older than 60 days and 50% reduction on outstanding accounts older than 90 days.
Masters Digital – Wichita, KS
Office Manager, 2013 to Present
Direct all office administrative functions. Prepare schedules and travel reports. Manage invoicing and billing processes.
· Reduced outstanding receivables older than 60 days by 40% through proactive client engagement.
Alternative Programs – Wichita, KS
Administrative Assistant, 2011 to 2013
Provided administrative support to house arrest services provider. Handled communications with courts and clients, ensuring accuracy of customer records, overseeing billing, and coordinating schedules.
· Ensured adherence to confidential practices respecting client information.
· Devised and implemented improve client billing procedures; generated and approved invoices and bills.
· Provided service quotes based on individual client needs.
Office Manager (2010 to 2011) • Corporate Safety Compliance, Wichita, KS
Product Support Representative (2007 to 2009) • LSI Corporation, Wichita, KS
Customer Service Representative (2005 to 2007) • LSI Corporation, Wichita, KS
Bachelor’s Degree Coursework
Wichita State University, Wichita, KS