9414 E. Camino Real, Arcadia CA 91007 | 626-802-0439 | email@example.com
Execution and results-focused bilingual project management professional with 25+ year track record of delivering high-quality results and solutions, and adding value to organizations in the US and Europe in the financial services and entertainment industries.
• Skilled in establishing innovative and effective processes within highly regulated environments, focused on efficiency of controls and proactively ensuring compliance to rules and regulations.
• Known for trustworthiness, professionalism, and ability to navigate in high-pressure and high-volume environments with demanding senior leaders.
• Compensation & Benefits
• Employee Manuals
• Global Mobility Coordination
• Interviewing & Assessment
• Talent Sourcing FINANCE
• Accounts Payable (AP)
• Accounts Receivable (AR)
• Audit & Controls
• Financial Planning
• Financial Analysis
• Reconciliations GENERAL MANAGEMENT
• Business Continuity
• Office Management
• Operations Management
• Process Evaluations
• Technology Project Management
Quant Solutions LLC, USA October 2018 – Present
Bookkeeping & Data Entry
• Produce and publish client payrolls in spreadsheets and QuickBooks
• Produce and publish client accounting entries related to credit card activities
• Match CC entries through Receipt Bank/Quickbooks, clear bank feeds.
• Publish client credit transactions in QuickBooks
• Various other bookkeeping tasks as required by clients
Zirtual Startups LLC, USA. April 2018 – Present
• Assistant to various professionals and small teams.
• Perform administrative tasks, review and clean-up emails, schedule and plan meetings/activities, plan and arrange travel.
• Perform research as requested by clients and provide any service as per client agreement.
CLAYTON EURO RISK, Athens, Greece 2014 – 2016
Financial Analyst/Office Manager
• Managed inbound and outbound local office payments for the longest established credit risk management and due diligence company in Europe.
• Wrote sections of employee manual formalizing HR onboarding process.
• Supported team in handling of monthly contractor billings and addressing operations in the Athens office.
• Prepared and reconciled local monthly accounts and financial statements. Handled AP/AR.
• Liaised with UK offices for coordination of local office processes, including HR and IT. Acted as HR representative: screened, interviewed, and onboarded.
CITIBANK, Athens, Greece 1990 – 2014
Compensation & Benefits Sr. Analyst / HR Audit & Controls Representative (2011 – 2014)
• Directed Compensation & Benefits process for Greek business.
• Acted as Global Mobility Coordinator; helped Citi expatriates and other staff moving to and from the country.
• Reviewed and enhanced business benefits process by helping reduce expenses over 45%.
• Collaborated in the enhancement of the control process governing pension plans.
• Executed restructuring initiatives, enhanced processes, and introduced automation to reduce cycle time by 40% as member of multi-level team.
• Managed Audit & Control for HR including delivery of feedback to HR management, and serving as a liaison with Compliance & EMR on issues.
Eugenia Karamaras, page 2
• Tapped to move from Operations to HR by country HR Head based upon institutional knowledge, performance history, and productivity.
Operations Manager/Vendor Management/Country COB Coordinator (2007– 2011)
• Re-engineered and managed vendor management for Citi Greece.
• Led Citi Country COB coordination and ensured necessary results for business.
• Oversaw Audit & Controls issues for the Enterprise Unit of Citi Operations & Technology.
• Earned significant praise for uncovering $1.2M accounting error caused by change in accounting system.
• Served as liaison between Citi Regional and local Enterprise Unit head on reporting, MIS and procedures.
• Provided support to Citi O&T Director with financial reporting and MIS for the O&T unit.
SQA – Manager/ Compliance- Project Office (2005 – 2007)
• Organized program and project office initiatives to support unit needs and follow through on regional technology processes.
• Managed Technology Department and Audit & Controls and continuity of business reporting.
• Prepared technology budgets and forecasts; provided analysis and follow-up for Technology expenses & FTE as required by the local Technology Head and regional business.
Auditor/Special Projects & Country COB Coordinator (2000 – 2005)
• Executed Citi Greece audits and reviewed the franchises departments /branches.
• Managed and ensured proper reporting of the self-assessment and the FDCIA (credibility of Financials to Federal Reserve) activities for the country.
• Re-engineered and managed the Citi Country COB
• Led the reconciliation of the Diners Club International accounting system after the migration from a local system to a Citi Global system.
Senior Financial Analyst (1990 – 2000)
• Oversaw expense analysis and reporting process for the Greek business.
• Supported the CFO and business head in all aspects of strategic decision making, planning and budgeting.
• Administered major projects, assessing their impact on the plan and forecasts.
• Coordinated payroll and headcount for the operational plan and monthly forecasts and actuals with Human Resources Department.
• Earned unusual special performance bonus for significant contributions to rebuilding country’s financial business plan.
WALT DISNEY (Los Angeles, CA) Served as Manager of Finance and Accounting for KABC-TV. Managed financial, administrative and accounting functions involving monthly financial closings, reconciliation of all ledgers, and development of operating budget and control of all staff and payroll for KABC-TV. Handled administration and reporting of all ABC-TV fixed assets including reconciliation of book and tax accounting as Fixed Income Senior Accountant
UNIVERSITY OF LAVERNE, Laverne, CA
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration/Finance
Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Project Office, QuickBooks, fluent in Greek.
Training Programs: SHACKLETOR: Leading Teams in Challenging Times 2013 – Citibank Athens, KPMG – Payroll from theory to practice 2012 – KPMG Athens, Risk Management 2002 – Citibank Athens, Credit and Risk 1997 – Citibank Athens, Project Management 1993 – Citibank Athens, Advanced Financial Analysis 1993 – Citibank London.
Work Authorization: US & Europe.