Elizabeth Johnson Operations Manager & Virtual Assistant Bethann0816@outlook.com · LinkedIn Profile 470.261.1537 · Conyers, GA 30094
A dedicated, passionate, professional offering extensive experience in Office Operations making a positive impact for quality organizations. Organized, efficient, and energetic, skilled at defining daily tasks, delegating duties, and ensuring goals are achieved. Proficient at: streamlining workflow, eliminating redundancy, and enhancing overall office productivity. A leader, consistently rewarded with greater levels of responsibility due to a proven track record of achievement.
Areas of Expertise include:
§ Office Administration § Marketing Campaigns § Accounts Payable & Receivable
§ Business Development § Relationship Building § Project Management
§ File & Recordkeeping
§ Scheduling & Calendar
§ Corporate Communication
§ Client Experience
§ Prospecting & Lead Generation
§ Customer Service
§ Interviewing & Hiring § Staff Training & Mentorship § Research Initiatives § Data, Analysis, & Trends § Social Media Platforms § Clerical Duties § Facebook Ads § Email Marketing § Payroll Processing § MS Office Suite § Google Suite § WordPress & Blogging § Mailchimp § Type: 85 WPM § Zoom § Ring Central § Video, Photo, & Podcast Editing
VIOLET LANGE · Los Angeles, CA · 2017 – Present
Deliver exemplary internal support directing multiple teams to achieve organizational objectives. Define schedules, and assign duties in an effort to propel business practices. Train team members in their determined role in an effort to provide consistency of service. Additionally, determine operating policies and procedures on behalf of the organization.
· Handle customer service activities, engaging with patrons, answering questions, and addressing concerns.
· Oversee Accounts Payable and Receivable, remitting payments and ensuring clients pay in a timely manner.
· Execute payroll duties, verifying timecards before processing.
· Guide social media marketing developing engaging content and managing social media profiles.
· Manage the CRM software platform ensuring it is fully operational.
· Schedule meetings and conferences, handling all travel and logistics planning.
· Craft content via WordPress and associated software platforms.
· Guide sales funnels to ensure materials are reaching target customers.
SIGNATURE HOME LOANS PRESENTS THE EDDIE MORTGAGE TEAM · Phoenix, AZ · 2017
Handled clerical duties such as data entry, database management, and scheduling on a fast-paced environment. Additionally, completed scheduling and placed follow-up calls with clients to further educate them about mortgage products and answer any relevant questions.
· Coordinated lead generation and prospecting efforts in an effort to acquire new clients.
· Participated in marketing campaigns developing content and distributing it to potential clients via traditional or digital media.
· Oversaw the social media channels on behalf of the business, creating content, and posting accordingly.
· Lauded by team members for managing and executing a large volume of work on daily basis.
FIT COACH CALL · 2016 – 2017
Offered a high caliber of service handling incoming and outgoing calls, scheduling meetings, and serving as a main point of contact for clients and business partners. Managed the office ensuring workflow remained at optimal levels and prioritizing tasks in an effort to capture business goals.
· Drafted scripts utilized by fellow team members in an effort to expand business prospects and acquire clients.
· Completed detailed research subsequently summarized and presented to corporate partners.
· Handled social media campaigns, developing content and implementing an effective posting strategy.
R.C. ELECTRONICS · 2014 – 2016
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT & OFFICE MANAGER
Served as the key point of contact handling customer calls, answering questions, and educating them on products and services offered by the store. Additionally, managed the reception area, warmly greeting guests, and ensuring it was presentable at all times.
· Handled extensive travel arrangements for corporate executives.
· Defined meeting agendas, prepared associated materials, and drafted meeting minutes.
· Monitored office inventory, re-ordering supplies as necessary.
· Designed and implemented a filing system to improve organization.
· Drafted corporate correspondence and liaised with executives taking meeting notes.
· Completed clerical duties such as: copying, faxing, and mailing.
Education & Training
Market Research & Consumer Behavior · The Importance of Listening · What is Social?
COURSERA | Virtual
1-Year of Study Toward Degree
GEORGIA PIEDMONT TECHNICAL COLLEGE | DeKalb County, GA| 2009