Results-Oriented Business Process Analyst
Manage solution-oriented, cross-functional teams, achieving highest quality and outstanding financial results
Experienced in designing and re-engineering processes for Fortune 50 corporations in Telecommunications, Engineering, and Financial industries. Proven track record driving best practices and process improvements across functional groups, such as HR, IT, Operations, and Network Engineering, as well as various business units. Demonstrated ability to train and lead large, cross-functional teams of employees in organizational change.
Agile Scrum Master | Cyber Security | Program Management |Product Management | Information Technology | Cloud Architecture |Strategic Planning & Partnerships | Business Analytics & Data Analysis | Lean Six Sigma
CENTURYLINK, New Century, Kansas 2015 – April 2019
Lead Enterprise Process Architect, Business Process Innovation
Led transformation programs. Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating large-scale, complex technical projects. Responsible for managing project deliverables, status and quality elements throughout the lifecycle of projects spanning multiple functions, departments and business units. This includes project definition/scoping, estimation, technical architecture & design, implementation, testing, deployment and transition activities.
· Led Digital transformation team for Network Management to help identify improvements for the end to end customer journey this included but not limited to HIS (High Speed Internet) and VoIP. Worked closely with both ISP and OSP as well as project SMEs.
· Led and designed the Cyber Security & Cloud Network Management Process rollout for Consumer & Small Business. The program is expected to generate $70M over a 5-year period.
· Led DevOps team through the coordination, execution, and delivery of Quote to Cash projects. Worked closely with stakeholders and customers during the feature definition and delivery process.
· Led executive teams through design, development and implementation of the Product expansions as part of an acquisition that included Cloud Services (AWS), Agile Infrastructure, Network and Managed Services.
SPRINT, Overland Park, KS 2013 – 2014
Senior Network Planning Manager, Network Access Strategy
Managed Access Strategy process development and improvement efforts as well as business requirements based on stakeholders.
· Designed functional scoping sessions for the Ethernet Backhaul Provisioning process, facilitating cross-functional meetings and collaborating in documentation of processes, ensuring compliance with contracts and stakeholder requirements.
· Participated in system requirement analysis sessions to ensure business requirements are correctly mapped to system requirements for the telecommunications network as well as assisting in the development of business deployment work streams within the NRM software.
· Led Process Development of $31M Ethernet Backhaul Provisioning project through concept, sourcing multiple vendors through implementation.
WADDELL & REED, Shawnee Mission, KS 2012 – 2013
Strategic Process Consultant, Information Technology (Contract)
Process Consultant for Information Technology projects as well as the Division Process Improvement Lead.
· Led Scrum Master developed processes for Business Analyst submitting User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, and backlog grooming sessions, prioritizing work in progress.
· Utilized SDLC and developed Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMi) framework, conducting baseline appraisal of compliance.
BLACK & VEATCH, Overland Park, KS 2011 – 2012
National Quality Manager, Engineering Division (Contract)
Quality Manager for Telecommunications engineering projects, as well as the Division Continuous Improvement Lead.
· Developed quality plan for Sprint Network Vision 4G upgrade conducting assessments and evaluations against quality plans using both objective and subjective evidence and assisting with improvement of overall product and services.
· Supported cross-functional organizations, ensuring corporate principles and approaches were adhered to in current and future processes.
Master of Arts (MA), Management & Leadership, Webster University
Bachelor of Liberal Arts (BLA), University of Missouri – Kansas City
Informational Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMi), Project Management Professional (PMP), International Standards for Organizations (ISO), Microsoft Project, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Visio
Agile Scrum Master, Waddell & Reed
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB), Villanova University
Six Sigma Contact Center Excellence, Customer Operations Performance Center (COPC)
Information Technology Certificate, University of Missouri – Kansas City
Ethernet Carrier Associate Certificate