2009 – 2015 David Penfield, M.D. – Hyannis, Massachusetts
Emergency Department Scribe for Cape Cod Emergency Room Physicians
• Accompany the physician on patient examination.
• Record into the hospital medical record the details of the patients visit as they areinstructed by the supervising physician.
• Help the supervising physician with laboratory and x-ray orders.
• Complete the emergency physician component of the medical record at the time of each patients discharge from the Emergency Center.
2009 – 2015 Cape Cod Hospital – Hyannis, Massachusetts
Patient Access Representative
• Interview patients and/or patient representative to obtain required information necessary to complete the registration process in the computer system and maintainaccuracy, confidentiality and integrity of the automated database.
2006 – 2009 VNA of Cape Cod – Hyannis, Massachusetts
• Answer switchboard and direct calls and messages to appropriate staff with understanding of staff working in various areas and those who may be “on-call” for various situations to assure the optimal functioning of the agency including weekends, holidays, vacations and sick calls.
2007 – 2011 Walden University
B.S. – Business Administration
- 11/2007-05/2011 BSBA
Western Governors University
- 01/2018 MS in Management and Leadership