AP Assistant, Dean’s Assistant, Attendance Supervision
INFINITY MIDDLE SCHOOL, CHERRY CREEK SCHOOL DISTRICT, Aurora, CO 2018 – present
· Support senior administrative staff members with running all daily operations of the school.
· Maintain systems for attendance, performance, planning and other reports.
· Assist with students’ disciplinary issues, building safety regulations and crisis management processes.
· Coordinate teachers’ observations and evaluations.
· Facilitate special events and after school activities.
· Communicate with parents, teachers, students and other departmental staff members.
· Handle multiple roles successfully.
· Took active initiative and played a key role in establishing a new school.
Office Manager/Administrative Coordinator
DATA INTO KNOWLEDGE, Inc., Centennial, CO 2015 – 2018
· Facilitated daily office operations, planned and coordinated events and trade shows.
· Assisted with the Human Resources, conducted interviews and on boarded new hires.
· Managed and reviewed contracts and legal agreements.
· Handled the responsible for software management and licenses purchases.
· Assisted Operation’s Manager and CPA of the company.
· Introduced an effective documentation, tracking and filing system.
Translator and Interpreter
SELF-EMPLOYED, Stockholm, Sweden 2009 – 2015
STOCKSUND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Stockholm, Sweden 2012 – 2013
AMERICAN HUMANE ASSOCIATION, CHILDREN’S DIVISION – Englewood, CO 2006 – 2008
· Coordinated a federal research project and supervised an administrative team.
· Facilitated communication between project partners, internal staff, board members and public.
· Organized meetings, teleconferences, focus groups, informational summits and national conventions.
· Assisted the Vice President and the Program Director.
· Managed VP’s calendar and arranged travels; handled correspondence and coordinated appointments.
· Had a key role in production of proposals and annual reports.
SPRING INSTITUTE FOR INTERCULTURAL LEARNING – Denver, CO 2005 – 2006
· Maintained relationships with a diverse client base and established responsive, high quality customer service.
· Assisted recently arrived refugees and immigrants with job search and programs orientations.
· Provided general administrative support to the director and financial manager.
· Conducted research, developed content and designed cross-cultural training materials using graphics.
· Took active initiative in improving operations, updating policies and bringing programs up-to-date.
YOUTH FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COOPERATION – Brussels, Belgium 2003 – 2004
· Organized annual international youth events. Made contacts with youth around the world.
· Coordinated participants. Developed support documents.
· Maintained relations with partners around Europe.
· Made presentations and facilitated discussions at workshops.
· Boston College, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration 1996 – 2000
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet
· Knowledge of Box.com, Atlassian, JIRA
· Russian – Mother tongue
· Swedish – Intermediate
612-385-2064 – Operations Manager
Oleg Kotliarsky – Senior Software Engineer
Ruchi Srivastava – Office Manager