- Maintain the Performance Management System, administer the system databases, equip and train users, and be the Subject Matter Expert on the Workforce Management (WFM) system(s).
- Analyze data in the WFM System, make recommendations and implement changes to improve efficiency and performance.
- Collaborate with Workforce Management, department leadership teams and 3rd party contractor (in a fast-paced environment) to identify and make changes with creating forecast models, including creating staffing schedules, planning vacation, scheduling training and entering exceptions on the workforce management system.
- Responsible for proper database documentation, maintenance, coordination and communication of workforce management/performance management database information, requiring independent judgment in the organization and implementation of related projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build long-term staffing schedules; develop and administer shift-bid processes and create short-term schedules that are aligned with long-term plans to optimize the fit between employee needs and resources (e.g., vacation, training, school hours)
- Adjust resources to accommodate unexpected changes in call volume or resource availability; determine suitable staffing requirements; post volunteer requests and/or mandate coverage for unexpected changes in volume.
- Develop and maintain CSR’s skills profiles to facilitate the best available resource call routing
- Monitor attendance, communicate to appropriate leadership teams, administer attendance related corrections related to WFO and Workforce Central.
- Maintain internal attendance reports
- Monitor and report schedule adherence in real time to ensure service levels are met, working with appropriate leadership to enforce adherence and other metrics.
- Manage IVR/ACD to meet current business demands
- Review performance statistics at regular intervals to achieve desired service levels
- Communicate information to 3rd party contractor partners and employees
- Review call center performance stats at regular intervals to achieve desired service levels and communicate information to employees
- Maintain current knowledge of work processes, policies, and procedures. Identify recurring problems with work processes, and contribute ideas to resolve problems and better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Work with other team members in setting up new employees with system access and training.
- Interact with Information Technology, Voice, Data support using knowledge and experience of best practices in the industry developing, as needed detailed business specifications and coordination of timely development and implementation with company infrastructure
- BA / BS or equivalent experience
- Medical or Laboratory knowledge is preferred
- Client Relationship Management software training; MS Dynamics desirable, but not required
- 2 + years’ experience analyzing data, developing numerical and graphical reporting and working with complex multi user databases
- 2 + years of call center experience in forecasting and scheduling resources or equivalent experience; knowledge of standard workforce planning policies and procedures required.
- Expertise with Workforce Management Software (WFM)
- Working knowledge of PBX technology, call flows, and call statistic reporting tools (Avaya, CMS, other)
- Applied knowledge of business reporting principles and business measurement tools
- Project Management experience and utilization of QMS tools
- Proven ability to set priorities, effectively manage multiple projects, and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in development of policies, procedures and training.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (e.g., Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross functionally with all levels of the organization and diverse personalities.
- Demonstrated success in meeting high performance standards related to work quality and quantity.
- Proven ability to be successful in team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and strong initiative to work with little management oversight
- Successfully meet project goals and job responsibilities timelines
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment that, at times, is ambiguous in nature