DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage IAM roles, groups and policies.
- Work closely with the development teams to help develop lab environments for training by using CloudFormation and our internal lab management system.
- Create Chef scripts to configure EC2 instances related to our material. Write tests to validate your Chef code.
- Gain a deep application-level knowledge of our internal management systems as well as identify areas of improvement.
- Dockerize systems and applications.
- Create Dockerfiles
- Create Docker Compose file
- Validate Container configuration
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to AWS development, deployment and operations.
- Collaborate on new features or bug fixes in order to ensure optimal work.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
- Have a strong understanding of how to create CloudFormation templates.
- A background in Systems Engineering with Linux, Windows and automation experience in AWS
- Have a strong understanding of creating and maintaining Chef scripts
- Experience with automated testing
- Have a good understanding of Ruby and writing Rspec/ServerSpec for testing system configuration.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker
- Strong understanding of AWS services, how to utilize them, and how they work together
“BONUS POINTS” QUALIFICATIONS
- Have experience with Docker and ECS.
- Have experience with Enterprise Ruby development.
- Have experience with Agile/SCRUM or Kanban.
- Have experience with Test Driven Development.
- Have experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver.
- Have experience with Chef or Puppet.
- Have experience with MySQL.
- Have experience with Git and GitHub.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship