“SOFTWARE ENGINEER (DAX and POWER BI)”
The Software Engineers (SE’s) work closely with clients to identify and interpret specific business needs requiring visual deliverables. These creative professionals design, develop and maintain graphical user interfaces (GUI), client websites and web-based solutions for content presentation.
- Software Engineers may be responsible for developing usability requirements, creative brief, wireframe/click-through, prototype, interactive elements and the final creative product
- Involved in usability analysis, final release and product integration
- Work with web architects to ensure adherence to security, usability and quality standards
- Document design process and user interface standards for communication to all users
- Must keep abreast of new technologies in the web design environments.
- Pay close attention to detail and use of standards / quality principles
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of hands-on development and/or advanced application development experience preferred
- Skilled in graphic design, web-specific languages, GUI and Human Factors Engineering (HFE)
- Experience with animated and/or interactive design
HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE (ALMOST REQUIRED – hint hint) SKILLS:
- Experienced Power BI and DAX developer.
- Familiar with implementing user and role-level access security.
The Hiring Manager is motivated to get someone in the door and start contributing ASAP…and they are willing to pay for the experience they need!!! The contract duration is expected to be @ least 6-9 months, with the likelihood of extensions!