“SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER”
As a SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, you will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, with opportunities to lead the engineering efforts of one or more product lines. You will be challenged to engineer right-sized solutions for complex business problems. You will architect, design, and develop robust and scalable blended server-side and client-side software for high-volume transactional web-based solutions.
- Analyze and conceive solutions – front-end and back-end, solve complex business problems to create and extend business value
- Design and develop service-oriented architecture solutions that integrate with complex database and third-party components
- Construct and manage services published to both internal and external consumers
- Contribute to platform-level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching solutions
- Perform full-stack duties and have a big-picture mindset and ambition for understanding our business model and path to success
- C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, and in general know your way around the full Microsoft.Net stack
- SQL Server – design, performance, tuning, scalability and comfort with a high-performance large data environment
- Flutter / Dart, Android Studio, Swift and Xcode
This is an opportunity to join a GROWING, innovative and forward-thinking company as a Sr Web Developer. This organization has been around for a little over 5 years and they have currently have products that are just ideas right now, they have existing products that need dedicated people for updates/maintenance and they are also in the process of releasing a few new products – they have an immediate need for at least one resource to help with all of this!
As a developer, you get to take ownership of what you’re doing – you get to take some responsibility/pride and own your own projects. They are NOT an Agile shop – they follow more of a flexible deployment plan without taking the system down.
AS FOR TECHNOLOGY…
- WebForms – they have a framework that is built with web forms, but most of the active development is in SQL to get data, then they use internal tools to transform the data into HTML/JS. It’s pretty unique as far as traditional Web Forms and it gives people a chance to be more creative and focus on how to transform the data.
- Moving towards .Net core
- Use Flutter for most mobile development
- Well-rounded and experienced C#/.Net Developer is really the bottom line
FROM THE TECHNICAL HIRING MANAGER: “We need someone who really knows a little bit more than the basics of SQL, joins, performance tuning, nothing super serious, just getting data from SQL efficiently. They also need to have some front-end skills as far as styling, we don’t build custom front-end stuff, we have a template, but we need someone that can transform HTML/CSS from a template to fit our needs.”
They have been growing nonstop since inception and this is an organization that people WANT to work for…once someone gets their foot in the door, they don’t leave! Truly awesome/collaborative company culture and a ton of growth potential for the right person! They are also working on a bonus program related to fitness/paid gym memberships right now…WFH opportunities once you’ve proven yourself…paid holidays/PTO….casual environment (unless a client comes in – then it’s business attire)…again, just a great place to be with a ton to offer the right person!