“QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA TEST & VALIDATION) ANALYST”
This is a unique opportunity for a QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA TEST & VALIDATION) ANALYST to play a key role in building out a series of data centers that will contribute to the organization’s transition to Azure. The QA Analyst will be responsible for providing QA testing and validation for Operational Data Store Development.
- Ensure all source data, business rules, etc are correct; Understand how to track data and sniff out when something’s not right
- Utilize automation test script writing (if/when applicable) and/or create manual test scripts
- UNIT Testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field; or a combo of education and work experience
- 3 years (minimum) of QA Testing/Validation experience
- 3 years (minimum) of experience with Agile development methodologies
- T-SQL experience
- Proven teamwork experience as part of working with high performing teams
- Demonstrated track record of establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with and influence a wide range of audiences.
PERSONALITY AND TEAM DETAILS: Having a DevOps mentality and/or someone who is familiar with user stories and interacting with ADO would be extremely beneficial! There will be 3-person teams of ninjas (QA, BA and SW ENG) working a mile-a-minute, so communication and teamwork skills will be imperative! IF someone has an overlap of skills/experience, such as BA and QA or QA and Dev exp – that would be great! Be ready to come in, roll up your sleeves and get to work!
DURATION / INTERVIEW: They have staggered Go-Live dates set from Oct 2019 – Apr 2020. Their fiscal year ends in Apr – so while they expect these contracts to run much longer than 8 months – he can only guarantee someone funding through the remainder of their fiscal year. Doesn’t see this converting to an FTE. H1B accepted.