“HCM SYSTEMS ANALYST”
As a SYSTEMS ANALYST (and/or MANAGER) within the Talent Acquisition Systems & Operations team, you will be responsible for preparing our applicant tracking system to be fully integrated with our upcoming new HCM software, Workday. You will work closely with cross-functional team members to develop, configure, and execute user acceptance testing (UAT) for related process flows. You will also perform ad-hoc reporting, system audits and work to troubleshoot and resolve recruitment system issues as they arise. The duration of this position is dependent on business needs and the resource will be hired as either an Analyst or Manager depending upon experience.
- Support the IBM Kenexa Brassring integration with Workday by partnering with IT to develop, configure, and execute UAT and other assigned tasks
- Function as a technical subject matter expert for IBM Kenexa Brassring (applicant tracking system) and other integrated recruitment systems, and leverage your technical skills to optimize our systems and processes
- Partner cross-functionally with the information technology team, as well as other functional teams to solve issues and improve recruitment system results
- Own overall responsibility for the success of assigned processes and projects.
- Education requirements are flexible for this opportunity; previous experience is most valuable!
- Professional experience performing user experience testing and configurations
- Top-notch analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal associates, business partners and vendors.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software and project planning tools.
- Experience within HR systems (preferably IBM Kenexa Brassring or IBM Kenexa Onboard)
- Experience with the following HR systems: Avature CRM, or Workday, CSS
- This resource will be assisting the Talent Acquisition Team in transitioning from Kenexa BrassRing to Workday HCM Platform (the Transition/Cutover is set to happen in December)
- The current resource is leaving within the next week, but they also have a SME currently in place that the new Analyst/Manager will work/collaborate with
- Ideally looking for Kenexa/BrassRing experience, but a candidate also having Workday experience is a huge bonus
- Qualified candidates should really have some sort of configuration, UAT, implementation, etc experience – preferably Enterprise experience but will consider less than Enterprise experience
- There is the potential to convert to an FTE for the right person