“DETAILING CHECKER / QUALITY ASSURANCE”
Actively seeking a dynamic and aggressive DETAILING CHECKER / QUALITY ASSURANCE who is self-motivated, organized and has a strong desire to learn/succeed in a rapid environment to join a growing team. This team prides themselves on their ability to provide the highest quality and service by combining cutting-edge fabrication technology with decades of industry experience.
- Maintain regular interaction with both internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with design personnel to resolve drawing and design discrepancies.
- Responsible for cross-referencing Tekla model against contract drawing information.
- Ensure that shop drawings meet client standards and information is presented to make fabrication as efficient as possible.
- Coordinate with Project Manager and detailing team to ensure schedules are met and quality of the final product.
- Check drawings being released for fabrication following AISC, AWS, and NISD standards.
- Minimum 4 years of Checker experience in a Steel Detailing office.
- Must have experience with AutoCAD/Tekla structures, within the Civil, Architectural and/or Structural and miscellaneous Steel Fabrication drawings.
- Self-motivated and able to follow tasks thru to completion with minimal guidance.
- Familiar with AISC, AWS and NISD standards.
- Organized and strong communication skills – the ability to have regular interaction with both internal and external customers.
- Strong work ethic and cultural fit offers unlimited growth potential