“CLIENT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR”
A third-party billing and loan servicing company with a welcoming, casual environment, advancement opportunities, competitive benefits and a strong work/life balance is seeking a responsible, professional and outgoing CLIENT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR to join their growing team!
The CLIENT SUPPORT TEAM handles all disputes by reaching out to both the consumer and service providers to resolve escalated issues for the purpose of minimizing risk for client and company. Documents all disputes and communication regarding disputes through inner office case investigations.
- Manages disputes including, but not limited to, verbal, written, attorney, BBB, and CFPB complaints.
- Manages in case file management and research, to include opening and closing of case investigations.
- Designs and develops specified reports dispute reports for management.
- Ideally, someone that has Salesforce experience. This is strictly client support.
- Knowledge of basic office management and administration principles and procedures.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Resolve consumer reports in a timely manner per the company’s internal SLA.
- Must plan for future disputes, while dealing with current issues.
- Collaborates with employees across all levels to best understand how to update and create company technical documents.
- Produce documents and manage files within a controlled environment.
- Review, suggest, revise, consult and rewrite existing operational documents.
- Ability to read and interpret regulations, guidance documents, technical manuals, handbooks, forms and related instruction guides.
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma and knowledge of basic computer operations, typing speed 45 wpm
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- 1+ year contact center experience (preferred)
- Previous Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Typically Mon – Fri (8a – 5p), but there is an on-call phone that the team rotates keeping. Calls taken with the on-call phone will be compensated.
WHO ARE THE CLIENTS THEY WILL BE WORKING WITH/SUPPORTING?
- The Client Support Administrator will work with clients (businesses that use our product) to answer questions, but also handle account disputes. For example, if someone files a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, it goes to our client service team to investigate and resolve. Currently have 5 support staff in place and adding another headcount due to growth.
HOW MUCH IS REVISING/REWRITING OPERATION DOCUMENTS AND/OR UPDATING COMPANY TECHNICAL DOCS? WHAT COULD THIS LOOK LIKE?
- This isn’t a very big function of the job, but we’d like someone that has the acumen to do so. If one of the issues listed above comes up and we don’t have a documented procedure on how to handle it, one of the team members may be asked to create one.
WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU?
- Full medical, dental, vision, and voluntary coverage available after 60 days, 12 days of PTO your first year, 7 paid holidays, and a fun, family-oriented work environment. We aren’t like most contact centers. We understand working over the phone can be tough, but we provide a fun environment and casual dress code.