“BUSINESS ANALYST (TELECOM)”
This Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Broadband and VoIP Implementation Projects.
- Document project work, including tracking completes and maintaining issues log
- Assist with scheduling of locations and communicate/interact with installation team members and corporate associates
- Prefer experience with VoIP or Telephony projects (not required)
- Excellent Excel/Microsoft applications (must have)
- Excellent communications, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
RECRUITER NOTES WITH CURRENT PROJECT MANAGER:
FROM CURRENT PROJECT MANAGER:
- Expects this assignment to last 12 months or more
- Looking for someone who has Strong Excel Skills for large spreadsheet data query, manipulation, information extraction and scheduling updates. (V LOOKUP and PIVOT TABLES experience)
- EXCEL SKILLS ARE PRIMARY, VOIP KNOWLEDGE IS SECONDARY (Doesn’t need to be a super technical resource)
- Understanding the relationship between different data sources will be a crucial skill
- Working with/assisting current Project Manager upgrading 9500 Retail offices with AT&T/Mitel VoIP phone system.
- A simultaneous project is having awareness that all 9500 offices will be also be upgraded with new (Cradle Point) Routers.
- Upgrading bandwidth at retail offices to allow VoIP to function correctly in every location
- Tracking and updating email/scheduling updates on a day-by-day basis
- Working/coordinating with field offices/external ISP vendors for scheduling updates/revisions
- Ensuring phone number portability / proper internet bandwidth as per contract