USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
We are looking for a User-Experience Designer responsible for conceiving new solutions and up keeping legacy system for a variety of users. You must be able to manage multiple projects and user bases daily. Must be able to quickly change design approach when given new information.
- Facilitate research to align our product to with what our end users need
- Translate business requirements into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences with the support of Business Analyst and Product Managers.
- Provide prototypes, wireframes, and documentation, where needed to the Development Team.
- Identify potential design problems and devise concise solutions.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Act as a user-advocate during the development process, subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review.
- Plan and execute strategic designs decisions related to core and new; functions and features.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to complete multiple, ongoing projects.
- Devise and execute User Interviews to complete empathy maps and personas for use in business decisions.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise working in an Agile development cycle.
- Expertise in UX software such as UXPin, Axure and/or Balsamiq.
- Experience working with User Interface Developers and Back-end Developers.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business and end-user needs.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to development and business teams.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.