TECHNICAL WRITER / QA
The TECHNICAL WRITER / QA will be responsible for going through technical content and other spoken or written material to check for spelling, grammar, and intelligibility. They will write guides to accompany the created material for end-user reference.
- Take labs and lessons, and create easy to follow guides around them.
- Review, edit, and improve technical guides written by course authors, contractors, and students.
- Work closely with course authors and professionally communicate requirements and improvements.
- Collaborate with our team to deeply understand our needs.
- Continually learn the newest technology and trends to insure a basic understanding of current and future courses that may be offered.
- Be aware of how the course and written material looks to the end user and address any issues or concerns of students relating to content
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- 2 to 3 years of technical writing experience
- At least 3+ years of experience with knowledge of e-learning industry specific to IT professionals (Linux, AWS, etc.) preferred
- Ability to organize, plan, and complete goals by deadlines
- Strong need to familiarize self with unknown technology and new ideas
- Capability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Excellent teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment