SENIOR .NET WEB DEVELOPER
The Senior Web (back-end) Developer is responsible for developing software using Microsoft C#.NET for web application and windows service. This position requires strong leadership skills, as well as the ability to work with project leadership to perform project analysis, determine functional and technical business requirements, application development, testing and deployment.
- Minimum 5-8 years of commercial development experience in .Net development
- Experienced in object-oriented application design
- Experienced in service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experienced in web development using .NET Framework (4.0 – 4.6)
- Experienced with source code management using source code software (SVN, TFS, StarTeam, etc.) such as branch management and user privilege management.
- Experience with automated builds and deployment, using tools such as TeamCity
- Experience with advance method of preventing security vulnerabilities at the UI, Web Services, and database layers.
- Experience with Microsoft Application blocks to perform server side validation with MVC
- Experienced in application design pattern: Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, WCF, N-Tier, Domain Driven Design, Inversion of Control, Object per Query, etc.
- Experienced in persistence technology: NHibernate
- Experienced in RESTful service framework
- Strong SQL knowledge required for relational database tasks.
- Experienced in Enterprise service framework
- Advanced Experience with C#, SQL, HTML, XML/XSLT, CSS.
- Strong knowledge of UML, OO Programming & Database Architecture
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Create and execute unit testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools such as UML, MS Visual Studio.Net, source control, defect tracking, integration, and workflow tools.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to research and learn new technologies quickly
RECRUITER NOTES (4/24/2017) This Sr Web Developer will interact with internal project teams and must have outstanding technical capabilities in service oriented architecture (SOA), .NET, database design, and Windows networking. The ideal candidate must be innovative, intuitive and have the ability to multi task in a high-volume environment. This position is currently slated to run through at least the end of 2017, with the potential for extension into 2018, but this won’t be determined until closer to Q4 when budgets are released. Pay rate is flexible based on experience, but they want to get someone in the door and started ASAP.