“CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE”
These Representatives provide exceptional customer service primarily through phone and email communication to inbound callers and clients. This will include receiving and resolving a comprehensive variety of client requests and inquiries. The Customer Service Representatives will be using customer support software and computer systems to perform and analyze client information and tracking of client inquiries. Some reps may need to participate in outbound calling projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate via phone and email with clients requiring assistance or information. Customer inquiries handled are moderately complex. Interpret clients’ needs and utilize software to identify possible resolutions.
- Follow establish procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure client satisfaction.
- Handle client communications within all call handling and quality measurements.
- Document and communicate to management any recurring or significant problems or issues with any services supported as encountered through contacts.
- Observe and report call trends when noted.
- Participate in outbound calling campaigns when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and/or work experience necessary to demonstrate required skill level.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1-year related Customer Service experience.
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills, especially proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Ability to work under pressure. Should possess the stamina to meet the time deadlines inherent in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- PASS CREDIT AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
RECRUITER NOTES: All candidates that receive an offer MUST be able to pass a credit and background check as this has been a hurdle for them. BILINGUAL EXPERIENCE WOULD GO TO THE TOP OF THE LIST. The industry doesn’t matter as long as candidates have some sort of customer service (preferably in a call center) experience, that will be huge for the hiring manager also. These are immediate needs as they want to get some strong customer service representatives trained up and ready to go before their busy season hits. The goal is to onboard at least 5 Customer Service Representatives as soon as possible.