CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
The Customer Experience Manager is a key role within the Customer Support organization. This role will be responsible for managing specific account(s) experience through strong relationship building and technical knowledge. Works as the primary point of contact, driver, and customer advocate for major projects and escalations while leveraging cross-functional relationships to maintain and enhance customer confidence in our client as the leader in cloud data management. The position’s objective is to provide an industry leading customer experience for our client’s customers in both a proactive and reactive manner.
- Become familiar with account background, key stakeholders, and their expectations of the client. Ensure timely responses & communications to provide a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence in the client.
- Owner and driver of customer’s overall client support experience.
- Ability to be flexible to provide a tailored, comprehensive, value driven customer experience.
- Responsible for training customers on how to engage support, file ideas and navigate the support portal.
- Analyze customer’s business & infrastructure requirements to suggest upgrades and ensure they align with our client’s and industry standard best practices.
- Identifies proactive activities to keep the account(s) in good standing.
- Engages Support and Engineer teams as needed to ensure an optimal client experience while maintaining positive relationship with support and engineering teams.
- Manage escalations and customer and account team expectations around support when needed and builds virtual cross-functional teams to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Drive continuous improvement and lessons learned process that prevents further escalations.
- Develop POC awareness with SE and Account directors and generates weekly reports for customer and support teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, crafting and delivering RCA documents for customers
- Use CRM data to proactively identify accounts and issues that may require focused approach to resolution.
- The CEM role also encompasses the entire customer lifecycle including on-boarding, first 90 day experience and measure to ensure the client’s footprint growth
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Has proven experience with Escalation management, Proactive management, and Account management skills at the global IT Enterprise level.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours when situations dictate.
- Has both technical and functional expertise with CRM systems (salesforce preferred)
- Has excellent communications skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to write customer facing updates and root cause documents in a way that is clear, simple, and easy to understand.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of global Customer Support organizations.
- Has experience building and managing virtual cross-functional teams.
- 12+ years in support leadership, Escalation management, and or customer facing support technical roles/account management
- Effective relationship and team builder.
- Strong technical background in Networking, Storage, Backup and Recovery, Cloud solutions (S3, Azure, Google), scale out solutions, and Hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV)
- Required Primary Storage vendor experience (NetApp, EMC, HDS, etc)
- Proven ability to partner successfully with multiple teams and customers outside their direct influence.
- Ability to work effectively with executive/senior management, cross-functional teams, internal customers, external partners, vendors, and end users.
- Project/Program management a plus.
- Related BA/BS or advanced degree preferred.
- Able to travel to other locations and customer sites on occasion.
RECRUITER NOTES: From a personality/culture standpoint, someone who understands the idea of putting in the hard work now to reap the rewards later and has the mentality of do whatever it takes to ensure the customers are happy will thrive in this fast-paced, innovative, growing environment.
All direct placements and salary based on experience. Amazing Benefits, including stock options, a ton of growth/advancement opportunity and a fun, fast-paced and forward thinking culture that doesn’t require a dress code and isn’t worried about your personal style, as long as you’re hard-working, accountable and motivated!