This position assists in developing and designing general and specific training. The training specialist helps in research and delivery of timely, relevant and cost effective training in accordance with program objectives and ensures all requisite documentation is collected while monitoring training effectiveness and employee progress.
- Manage the delivery and coordination of assigned training.
- Document processes.
- Develop high quality training with an emphasis on increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Analyze training processes used to determine whether processes are effective and efficient; make recommendations for improving the success of procedures and processes.
- When required, design, develop, and update, effective training and reference materials; ensure materials are aligned with Company policies, procedures and business strategies.
- Engage in continuous improvement of all training.
- Associates degree in business, Instructional Design, Adult Education, Educational Technology, or related field; or the equivalent through combination of education and work experience.
- 1 year experience in the design of adult learning training programs.
- Demonstrated abilities and understanding of operations, training delivery methods and adult learning processes.
- Demonstrated oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals throughout the organization.
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established time frames.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of business situations.
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate on the Internet.
- Technical writing experience or related education.